What is truth? It's a vital question because truth is foundational for our faith, our lives, our small groups, and our churches. But I want to approach the question, “What is truth?” by asking it another way: What isn’t truth? Truth is not my...
Join our mailing list. Never miss new content!
- Real-Life Discipleship: Building Churches That Make Disciples
- Getting Together: A Guide for Good Groups
- The Pocket Guide to Burnout-Free Small Group Leadership
- Small Group Evangelism: A Training Program for Reaching Out With the Gospel
- What Keeps You Up at Night?: How to Find Peace While Chasing Your Dreams
- Church Leadership (7)
- Community (1)
- Family (4)
- Ministry Leaders (117)
- Small Group Leaders (428)
- Spiritual Life (116)
- Uncategorized (3)
abundant life authentic Biblical community Bible study calling christ-centered Christmas Commitment in Groups Core Teams dealing with challenges discipleship evangelism Fellowship with God For Leaders of Leaders goals and plans God's Power God's Sovereignty group health guest post healthy leader leadership development leadership principles Leading From the Heart Devotional Love mission-minded missional multiplication Overflow prayer Proverbs resource reviews serving SGVS endorsements share ownership shepherding small groups Small Group Vital Signs Solitude spiritual growth Team-building thankfulness training trials win worldviews Worship