These 16 commands for living in healthy, authentic community will help your small group change the world. Talk about one shining moment!
- Love one another.
- Be at peace with each other.
- Be devoted to one another in brotherly love.
- Honor one another above yourselves.
- Live in harmony with one another.
- Stop passing judgment on one another.
- Accept one another, … just as Christ accepted you.
- Instruct one another.
- Serve one another in love.
- Carry each other’s burdens.
- Be kind and compassionate to one another.
- Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
- Admonish one another.
- Encourage one another daily.
- Spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
- Confess your sines to each other and pray for one another so you may be healed.
Look through this list with your group. Which are slam dunks for you right now? With which ones do you need more practice?